Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sausage & chorizo & beer & spicy veggies, and? And?

Okay, I'll stop there. This is simpler than it looks. I chopped a sausage from my dwindling supply of Texas sausages (it has since been replenished!). And I added a Mexican chorizo. Both into the skillet.

In a pot with a little water, I have some chopped veggies cooking. These include a poblano pepper, cabbage, broccoli and potato (or yucca). Add salt and pepper.

If your swift with a knife, you'll get this done quicker than it would take to order a pizza at your corner pizzeria.

I heated a few tortillas because I suck at giving up the carbs. But, hey, one thing about corn tortillas, they don't pad on the pounds the way flour does. And they're just as filling.

Grab your beverage of choice and refuel.

Buen provecho!

No comments:

Post a Comment